Known as the “Crown Jewel of Oklahoma,” Edmond recently made the checklist for Time Money Publication’s Best 50 Places To Reside in 2016. They analyzed over 60 aspects including tax obligations, education, healthcare, work and even more to figure out the most effective home towns. Located just north of Oklahoma City it has a populace of simply over 90,000 residents. Have a look at a few of what Edmond has to provide. With a population of 81,405, making it the sixth largest city in the state of Oklahoma. The city coordinates are 35.6528° N, 97.4781° W, is a city that is part of the Oklahoma City metropolitan area. Edmond is a city in Oklahoma County, Oklahoma, United States, and a part of the Oklahoma City metropolitan area in the central part of the state. As of the 2010 census, the population was 81,405, making it the sixth largest city in the great state of Oklahoma. FInd out about Best Edmond Real Estate agents
- Edmond was the only city in Oklahoma to make it on the 2016 listing. Edmond is known for fantastic education and learning as well as has among the top institution districts in the state.
- Arcadia Lake is an attractive lake that is fantastic for angling blue catfish, largemouth bass, bluegill, as well as channel catfish. Plus it’s a preferred outside place for residents.
- The city is additionally residence to The University of Central Oklahoma – among Oklahoma’s fastest-growing universities and a significant company for the city. In addition to UCO, you’ll find 2 other universities: Herbert W. Armstrong University and also Oklahoma Christian College.
- There are likewise over 20 sensational parks around town to delight in the beautiful outdoors.
- And numerous spots to find a tranquil location to loosen up
- The city is recognized for lovely neighborhoods and also low commute times.
- Together with brand-new shopping mall as well as architecture.
- Also during the night, you can discover well-lit areas to eat in restaurants or store.
- It’s additionally residence to the popular Midtown Arts Event held annually for the last 40 years, showcasing art from over 100 musicians throughout the country.
- Downtown teems with beauty and also is a wonderful spot to enjoy a meal or shop in regional boutiques.
View directions at Edmond OK realtors
Information contributed by Jarrett Carter